Mixing multiple batches is faster and easier with the new MEGA HIPPO liner canister system.
Mixing and placing of products is easier and caster. Cement screeds, grout, mortar, texturedcoatings, sealants, adhesives and other self leveling compounds can be mixed quickly. The MEGA HIPPO boosts productivity, lowers labor costs and reduces physical effort. The “Easy-roll Trolley” and the balanced “Easy-tilt Cradle” let you pour and spread material at the same time. Multi-stage pours to achieve a thicker screed are often not necessary. Wheel covers ensure that the casters remain free of screed splatter.
Mix, transport and pour directly onto the floor – up to 6 bags – with one operator
• Mix compounds, including cement screeds, overlay, underlay, textured coatings, sealants, adhesives, epoxies, resins, pre-tinted material and other self-leveling compounds
• Ideal for mixing in bulk and dispensing into
• Consecutive batch mixing without downtime
• High-torque, 15 Amp 2-geared motor
• Full-brim capacity of 23 gallons, 350 lbs. or 6-bag batches
• “Easy-roll Trolley” and balanced “Easy-tilt Cradle” allow for pouring and spreading of material at same time
• Specially shaped mixing bowl eliminates pockets of unmixed product and allows for easy cleaning
• 9″ diameter paddles with helix ribbon and side bars lift and shear product quickly to produce excellent consistency and thorough mixing
of colors and additives
• Resilient, pliable liner is easily cleaned; alternating liners prevents cross contamination
• Dust extraction port for vacuum connection
Key Features of the PORTAMIX MEGA HIPPO®
• Easy operation – one person can mix, transport and pour
• Accurately place material directly onto the floor
• Produces excellent mix consistency
• Ideal for mixing in bulk and dispensing into small containers
• Pre-tinted material is easily blended
The MEGA HIPPO® is supplied with two 9″ dia. mixing paddles:
The 9″ wide helix and side bars lift and shear the product quickly and efficiently to produce an excellent
mix consistency and thorough mixing of colors and additives. The paddle’s large 9″ diameter provides
increased peripheral speed which eliminates the need for high-RPM mixing and helps to prevent flash curing.
The HIPPO portable mixing station is available with a pneumatic motor.
Two air-powered models are inherently safer for mixing paint, glue, epoxy, mortar, concrete, refractory cement and other materials in shipyards and the oil and gas industries. They can be used around water with no fear of shock or blown circuitry.