Mix, pump and spray most pre-blended cementitious construction materials with a single easy to use machine. Self-leveling underlayments and toppings, concrete repair mortars, grouts and fireproofing are all suited applications.
- The Carrousel Pump® is the application of the peristaltic or squeeze principle, similar to the human digestive system. The Carrousel PumpTM squeezes the material through its system, forcing material forward.
- The Carrousel Pump® has specially designed Quik-Flo couplings. These special couplings lower pumping pressures and horsepower requirement.
- The Carrousel Pump® can run dry indefinitely without damage, unlike the progressive cavity pumps or rotor/stator pumps.
- Parabolic hoppers are designed for easy flow of materials, and have no corners to clog.
- Specially designed 8-jet venturi spray nozzle for fiber filled coatings eliminates clogging and plugs.
- Cleaning is extremely simple. A sponge ball is inserted into the hopper, and is pushed through by the pumping action with clean water or solvent.
- Powerful constant torque electric, pneumatic or hydraulic motors are available. These powerheads allow for variable speed and application rates.